Recruitment for college student interns takes place in the beginning of every May.
For more information, refer to Job Posting or the Samsung Group recruitment website.
Recruitment process for college interns
- Apply online
- Review of online applications
- Written examination(SSAT)
- Job offer
|Online applications||Candidates are to apply through the Samsung Group recruitment homepage
There will be college intern recruitment for each job family.
|Review of online
|The candidate's application will be reviewed on a fair basis without discrimination between
gender, age, and educational background.
|Written examination||The Samsung Aptitude Test (SSAT) is used to identify candidates with creativity and drive
and is divided into a basic competency test and a job aptitude test.
- week 1: introductory course for group training
- week 2: introductory course about securities
- weeks 3~8 : practical training in each department
- week 9 : evaluation on team projects and closing ceremony of the internship program